Is CBD Vaping Healthier Than “Normal Vaping“?
Devices for vaping have been on the market now for over two decades. However, the question is whether vaping CBD is healthier than normal vaping, and this is a topic which will be discussed below.
What is Vaping?
In the most general sense, vaping is a healthier consumption method which can replace traditional smoking, which can involve using a vape device and juice. With a battery-powered portable unit, vapers can inhale and exhale the vapor with ease. Unlike the combustion process of burning a cigarette and the smoke it produces, with vaping, combustion is cut out entirely as the material is heated rather than burned. Vapors are produced by heating material under sufficient pressure and temperatures, which then vaporize this in a controlled manner.
CBD Vaping vs Vaping E-Juice
Vape and Juice explains that cannabidiol has become popular because it has been used in holistic therapy and is now legal in many countries. CBD (cannabidiol) can be vaped either in its dry (herbal) form or added to e-juice bases.
Normal vaping involves the use of vaping devices and e-liquids or e-juices that still contain nicotine, which is the active ingredient in tobacco that makes it so addictive.
Is CBD Vaping Healthier Than Normal Vaping?
Yes – CBD vaping can be regarded as healthier than normal vaping for a variety of good reasons:
- CBD Provides Therapeutic Action when consumed
CBD is a cannabinoid compound and in its raw plant form it comes with terpenes and trace amounts of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). CBD has been shown to provide plenty of health benefits, including the following:
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties: CBD may help reduce the inflammation associated with different inflammatory diseases, such as arthritis.
- CBD Is A Potent Antioxidant: Cannabidiol is a potent antioxidant, which helps eradicate harmful byproducts of free radicals.
- CBD Helps Reduce Stress And Anxiety: CBD oil can be vaped to help reduce stress, depression, and anxiety.
- CBD Vapes Contain Less Ingredients
Smoking can greatly deplete the amount of oxygen in the body. When the body lacks oxygen, cells die. When cells die, they release toxins into the body.
The process of oxidation, which occurs naturally in the body when cells get oxygen, releases free radicals, which are mutated molecules that have become unstable due to exposure to oxygen, into the body. The less oxygen there is in the body, the more free radicals are created.
That’s why vaping has become an alternative to tobacco smoking. While normal vaping may still entail negative effects (such as addiction) due to the nicotine content, many electronic juices or e-liquids contain trace or zero percent nicotine. Vaping is categorically less harmful than smoking but e-juices still contain vegetable glycerin, water, flavorings, and propylene glycol. Some CBD vaping products, on the other hand, simply contain CBD flowers or CBD extract, which are natural ingredients with no side effects for most people (and very minor for those who may experience things such as dry mouth, low blood pressure, light headedness, and drowsiness)
Here are some facts about nicotine:
- When you vape e-juices that contain nicotine, you’re taking in nicotine through your lungs, throat, and into your bloodstream. Nicotine causes your heart to beat faster, blood pressure to increase, and your breathing to become more difficult and shallower. Vaping CBD wont do this.
- Some of the most common effects of nicotine include heartburn, cravings for tobacco products, dizziness, and headaches. While vaping can cause a dry throat, most users are able to manage it with increased fluid intake.
- Most who consume nicotine will suffer from nicotine withdrawal symptoms. Other effects of nicotine include difficulty sleeping, irritability, poor judgment, depression, and weight gain. Most of these effects are caused by withdrawal symptoms. Vaping CBD and stopping its use doesn’t cause withdrawal symptoms nor does CBD cause addiction in the first place. In fact, studies show CBD actually helps cravings and can be used to help patients get over an addiction.
- Vaping Is A Quick Way To Benefit From Cannabidiol
When you begin vaping cannabis you experience the benefits of CBD and any other cannabinoids quickly within a few seconds, and this can lead to relaxing effects without a psychotropic high. Heavy smokers usually find stress relief with tobacco smoking and vaping e-juices. But CBD vaping is a healthier way to relieve stress than this, so should be considered.
- Vaping Is Used In The Medical World
Like aerosol spray and nebulizers that produce vapor to help patients with respiratory conditions, vaping is another way to take in medications. Vaping is a safe way to benefit from herbs, medical cannabis, and other alternative medicines, helping people with different ailments.
While CBD vaping is healthier than normal vaping, it’s important to remember that vaping may also pose some side effects. To prevent coughing due to harsh vaping, make sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions as to how to use and clean a vaping device and make sure to use CBD products designed for vaping or with no added ingredients otherwise you may not enjoy the flavour as much.
Vaping CBD is healthier than normal vaping because CBD itself has health benefits. In fact, as you have read above, vaping CBD is a quick way for you to benefit from the anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-anxiety effects of cannabidiol.