My bet is that cannabis as medicine will be widely accepted one day soon and it will be odd to reflect back on a time when it wasn’t. Absurd really.
– Have you a life outside of weed?
– You’re a comic, you host events and are no stranger to the stage, is this a stimulating part of what you do? Do you enjoy the live buzz and interaction?
Lately I have been a hermit. This too shall pass.
I’m sure ISMOKE readers agree that we would like to see more of her in the UK.
– Do you have favourite strains, do you use much cannabis yourself?
I like all cannabis. I am an old fashioned doobie smoker. I used to smoke cigarettes so now I just smoke joints. About 2 or three a day.
– If you ran the world, what changes would be made?
I would free the weed and outlaw car alarms.
– What’s the future got in store for Watermelon Girl?
I am working on becoming the Martha Stewart of weed with my new cooking series Baking A Fool Of Myself. Check out: www.bakingafoolofmyself.com – It’s free, it’s informative, and it’s exactly what the world needs now.