These delicious treats will get you super high! There are actually two ways to make them. You can either use ground up cannabis or cannabis butter
- 1/2 cup butter/margarine or Cannabis Butter
- 1 cup cannabis (finely ground) (If not using Cannabis Butter)
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 eggs
In a small saucepan, combine the butter and chocolate chips over a low heat until melted. Take off the stove to cool.
Beat eggs into a mixing bowl, add salt and mix until it looks sort of frothy. Then add your sugar and vanilla slowly and mix until creamy.
Add you butter/chocolate mixture from step 1 into the bowl with the egg mixture and lightly hand mix until all of the ingredients are combined. (Do not over beat the mix.)
Now add your flour and cannabis and mix it until all ingredients are fully combined. If you used cannabis butter just mix the other ingredients.
Pour the mixture mix into a low baking dish. Make sure you use a large pan!
bake at 180 degrees for 1/2 hr. But start checking after 20 min. depending on the size of your pan. They should look/feel moist to the touch. Try not to overcook.
Let it cool then. Cut into brownies.
- You can leave out the cannabis and substitute the 1/2 cup butter with cannabis butter. Or you can even add 1/2 cup – 1 cup finely shaved hashish instead of cannabis.
- After you’ve finely chopped cannabis (or put it through a coffee grinder), put a tbsp. oil in a skillet over med heat. Put in your cannabis and stir constantly until cannabis appears slightly brown and lets off a toasted aroma. This ensures your cannabis is totally dry going into your recipe and gives a bit of a toasted flavour.
You can put in more or less cannabis depending on how potent you want these to be.Enjoy!
Also see Honey Chocolate Cannabis Brownies